On 27.02 the exhibition “Bulgaria: Treasure of Words” was opened at the European parliament in Brussels (Yehudi Menuhin Hall). The exhibition was realised by scientists from the Institute for Literature and with the support of Dr. Andrey Kovachev’s Bulgarian Memory Foundation.
On October 10th, in the Big Hall of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences National celebration of the 200th anniversary of St. Sophronii Bishop of Vratsa was opened. It was preceded by a solemn service of the Tiveriopolski Bishop Tikhon at “St. Alexander Nevsky" Cathedral, served with His Holiness Patriarch Neophyte blessing and St. Sofronii icon procession.
On May 26th, at the Institute for Philology Studies at the Kiev National University "Taras Shevchenko" the Center for Bulgarian Language, Literature and Culture was opened on a high academic and diplomatic level.
On 1st of October in the Big Hall of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences was held the presentation of the new book by Assos. Prof. Dr. Alexander Yordanov, dedicated to Prof. Konstantin Gulubov - "Lonely and Decent. Prof. Konstantin Gulubov - Life, Work and Ideas.” Prof. Stefan Vodenitcharov, Chairman of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Prof. Ivan Ilchev, Rector of the "St. Kliment Ohridski" Sofia University, Academician Blagovest Sendov - Chairman of the 37th National Assembly, Prof. Milena Caneva, writers, scientist and journalists attended the event.
Specialists in Ancient Bulgarian, Renaissance and modern and contemporary Bulgarian literature from the Institute for Literature - BAS attended the Third International Congress of Bulgarian Studies, organized by the Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski" and "Alma Mater" University Humanitarian Studies Complex.
More Articles ...
- Bulgaria: Treasure of Words Exhibition in Varna
- Round Table "Bulgaria and Russia (XVIII – XXIc.) - Stereotypes and Deconstructions"
- Xth century Old Bulgarian Codex Suprasliensis in the Byzantine-Slavic relations context Exhibition
- Presentation of the Jubilee Collection in honor of Prof. Milena Caneva "With a Renaissance Spirit and a Modern Approach"
- Literary Evening, dedicated to the 120 - th anniversary of Elisaveta Bagryana’s Birth. Presentation of the Book "Elisaveta Bagryana. Letters. "
- Presentation of the collection in honor of Professor Svetozar Igov, "Spaces of Words"
- National Conference on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the birth of Assen Bosev